Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Week to Go!

Things are moving along on their own now.  Lisa and I have made it over to Paris for some time together before the race.  Hopefully it will not be as cold in Morocco as here: 30 degrees F this am.  Went to the coolest running store I have seen - Boutique Marathon.  Lots of high end stuff including all sort of things for the MDS,  The guy helping was excited when he found out about me participating.  Picked up some new RaidLight water bottles and a pair of Mizuno Cabrakan 4's (you ca't get these in the States).

Me at L'Arc de Triomphe
Two more days in Paris, two in Ouarzazate and then two in the bivouac before the race start.  Just need to get there with my gear and arrive healthy!  Tent assignments are up (mine is #60, with a selection of US and Canadians).  Below is a picture of my kit, looks like everything will fit but slightly on the heavy side.  Some things will be repacked in Morocco.

The Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment