Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Thank You All!

As I prepare to depart this Friday, I would like to express my gratitude to all who have supported my endeavor and those of you who are following this journey.  I would also like to especially thank the following for their financial support:

Greg Buntain, Matt Helm, Laura Cox, Julie VanCamp, Todd Reynolds, Safford Hazen, Quinton Wallace, Mike Neely, Claire Reader, Julia Reader, Dirk and Molly Reader, David Kovel, Carla Kirby, Jeff Stoddard, Bill and Aryn Mitchell, Tom and Janice Reader, Mark Dorion/Sugarlove's Ultra Vista, James and Karen Leach, and the Girrens/Stover family

Please continue to follow my progress on the official MDS web site (www.darbaroud.com) and through my field posts which will hopefully be uploaded to this blog.  My bib number is 1097.

I would also like to especially thank my lovely wife Lisa and the rest of my family for all their tolerance and emotional support.  This formed the basis of my preparations and I am sure the thought of them will carry me through some tough times.

Thank you all again.  I'm looking forward to the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment